Thursday, June 16, 2011

About Time

I figured it was about time I broke down and got a blog. I already have Facebook and Twitter so what’s one more app on my iPhone? Plus with me moving to England in August (fingers crossed) I figured this would be a perfect way to keep everyone updated on what is going on in my life.

For those of you who don’t know (can’t imagine there are many of you since I tell everyone) I am going back to England to work as a youth worker in a church for a year. Crazy? Just a little bit, but I can’t wait. God has definitely put England on my heart and I am dying to get back across the pond. Which if you know me you know patience is not my thing!

Last night I had a minor melt down because I can’t make decisions for the life of me and I had to decide roughly when I was going to go back for some paperwork. The dilemma is I have a wedding (congrats Cody and Rebecca!) I am in October and I want to leave in August. This means I will have to fly back for the wedding. Good old Mum thinks this is dumb and a waste of money … and she probably has a somewhat valid point but I will probably end up doing just that instead of waiting until after the wedding to leave because well PATIENCE … I have zip, zero, nada and I would never survive waiting that long to go back!
I’m working on getting my visa done right now and hopefully it goes smoothly! Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment