Tuesday, July 26, 2011

18 DAYS!

My life is crazy right now because: yes, I move to England in 18 DAYS!

I finally got my visa after a war with the UPS people and a trip to Conroe. After that I was able to book my flights! I fly out August 13 and after a 13 hour plane ride and a 3 hour train ride I will arrive in Nunthorpe August 14. I've never flown by myself in the states much less across the country so I am kind of nervous, but I think my excitement surpasses it. It is so crazy to think in less than three weeks I will be living there with only a week and a half trip home in October for Becca's wedding. My mom thinks I will be crying in a couple months to come back home, but I told her even if I am I won't tell her :) I'm sure I will get homesick, but I have faith that Nunthorpe is where God wants me to be and I am so eager to see what he has in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment