Saturday, November 12, 2011

Club:EQ 11.11.11

Last night we put on our monthly Club:EQ but this time was extra special as it was the 5th birthday of the club and was a fundraiser for  BBC Children in Need. It's an annual British charity that since 1980 has raised over £500 million.We had seven acts over four hours. We had about 95 kids show up, raising about £379. It was a lot of fun and just as much fun to plan. I made badges for all the band members (and of course Ste and I). The plan had been to get them back and use them at the next event, but the kids were so eager to keep them so we caved. I also got to pick music to play in between sets and stuff. It was cool to somewhat DJ and see things from behind the sound desk. In the end the night was a big hit, but we definitely couldn't have done it without our awesome crew of volunteers!

Badges.

My spot at the sound desk.

First act in the cafe.


Evie, Rachael and Sophie.

Me and the girls!

 Pretty much describes our relationship...

Sophie and I.


Amelia, Liv and Mel.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment