Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Monday Funday

Yesterday I was exhausted after a long night of staying up with the housemates to watch the Golden Globes. We had an early YFC meeting and then three youth groups to run and I was not feeling too enthusiastic, but we pushed through and it was a blast. Firecrackers was probably my favorite. We made bird's nests, restuffed the allotment's scarecrow 'Bob' and made bird feeders. Yes I make sure and do all the activities too :)


Some of the kids and I with 'Bob'.

At the end of the night when I was really feeling my 4 hours of sleep a lad told me that he loved youth groups with Ste and I. He said, "If you weren't here it would be like a junkyard."

What does that even mean? I don't know, but it melted my heart. 
God is so good to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment