Time is flying by so fast! Today was my last Monday at youth groups! I don't think it has really hit me yet. Probably won't until I land in Texas! Firecrackers wished me a goodbye with a cake, a teddy, a new recipe book and a card full of sweet messages. We hung out, painted stones and the kids went on a bear hunt (Ste made me be the bear). Overall it was a lovely end to my wonderful time with them! Thunderbolts and Lightning Bolts was a bit different as we had a fashion show where the kids modeled clothes to raise money for the youth work. It was fun to watch the kids and we raised 200 pounds for the youth work! I got some more lovely cards and some beautiful flowers! Really can't say how much I've loved getting to work with these kids over the past 10 months. Some drove me plum nuts but I wouldn't have had it any other way! Definitely leaving a piece of my heart here with them when I go!
The stone I painted.
The whole Firecracker gang!
All my sweet gifts!
No comments:
Post a Comment