1. Fall is here.
2. I got to hang out with my adorable 3-year-old friend Abbie.
Isn't she precious?
On the space hopper: "This is quite difficult."
In the car when her granddad forgot to turn off the hand brake she chimed: "Hand brake. I'm bored at yelling at you to remember that."
At the church after discovering the prayer bench and deciding she wanted to pray: "Thank you God for the world. The world likes me and I love the world because it is so beautiful."
Did I mention she is only three? :)
3. God showed me again why I am called here.
Youth groups were crazy and chaotic with the kids misbehaving, but in Lightning Bolts we had a time for them to submit anonymous questions and they were awesome!
How do we comprehend God?
How do we know He has answered our prayers?
If we don't believe then will we have a good after life?
Who invented church?
What is the point in church?
Why do we have to sing in church?
Why do we only worship one god instead of a few?
Can anyone become a Christian?
I was so moved by the great questions they had. Feeling so blessed by my work here!






No comments:
Post a Comment