Thursday, October 27, 2011

Movies and more movies!

Yesterday I met up with another Texan, Ben, in town for lunch and then we caught a film. The cinema here is weird and only offers a few showtimes a day and some times are only for the weekends so we ended up seeing Contagion. Wouldn't highly recommend it. It was somewhat long and shot almost like a documentary. Afterwards we met up with another Texan and a girl I went to UMHB with, Heather, and her friends who had decided to sneak into Footloose (we are such rebels). It was so good! Definitely not the original, but it was better than I expected. Made me miss home and my cowboy boots! 




Today I invited the girls (Mell, Evie, Jade, Lois, Katherine and Sophie) that I do bible study and Friday night youth club with over to the house for a fun and informal movie time. I told them to bring over some chick flicks and we would just hang out and have fun. We ate yummy sweets, chips and popcorn and watched two films: Bride Wars and The Holiday. Excellent choices if I do say so myself. We laughed, giggled, sighed and even boohooed! It was really great to hang out with them without the boys and have some quality girl time. They are all so much fun and I hope we get to do it again soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment