Seems so crazy to think that my time here in England is winding down. It feels like not that long ago people were asking when I was leaving to come over and now I constantly get asked, "How much longer are you with us?" and "What are you going to do when you get back?". When I get asked those questions it makes me feel a lot of the same emotions I felt last year at this time as I neared graduation. This time though I'm not as worried or obsessed with knowing everything because I know He does. Such an awesome feeling!
On another note I am starting the book of 1 Corinthians with my girls tomorrow and am super excited. It's the first book in the New Testament we've looked at so I'm really eager to hear their thoughts. Praying God uses me and his Word to reach out to them!
P.S. Herman is growing! I fed him today and will try and post a picture soon! :)
6 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment