Sunday, September 4, 2011

All you need is love, love. Love is all you need.

Yesterday Ste and I went into town to hang out with some friends of his. The bus ride there was probably the most interesting part of the day. While waiting at the stop we ran into a kid Ste knows who was with two other boys. Naturally they decided to sit by us on the bus and the oldest who was 13 proceeds to pull out a deck of playing cards with naked girls on them. Needless to say I was a little shocked but even more so when he pointed to the girl's chest and asked me if mine looked like that. Oh the things I wanted to say to this kid, but I bit my tongue! Definitely a sign from God that this is where I am supposed to be. These kids need Jesus and lots and lots of love.

After our eventful ride we met up with Ste's friends in town and had a great rest of the day!


I had a delicious burger with onion rings and BBQ sauce. Yum!

And then I went to the cinema with Ste's friend Dave's wife, Hannah and a couple of her friends. It was fun to hang out with some girls and see a chick flick. Also I had my first taste of ice cream since I have been across the pond!


It wasn't Bluebell but it was pretty tasty! 




No comments:

Post a Comment