Sundays are probably one of my favorite days of the week. You go to church and then you just get to relax and enjoy the last bit of the weekend. Today was a really good sunday. I went to church this morning alone (Ste was feeling under the weather) and got invited to the vicarage for dinner. It was so much fun. The Easts are such an awesome family and they make me feel so at home. We had yummy beef, roasties, yorkshire pudding, green beans, carrots and cabbage followed by a delicious chocolate toffee cake with ice-cream and cream. Man was I full! We then took a long walk around the village. The sun was shining and the weather was just gorgeous!
Love this quote on their fridge.
BEST FOR LAST: Tomorrow I am off to Manchester for the night and then Tuesday it's home to Texas for Rebecca's wedding!!! Can't wait!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment