Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day off.

Tuesdays are my day off and this time I decided to venture out a little on my own. Well first I had a meeting with the border agency people at the YFC office to make sure I'm not getting overworked and I'm here legally. Kind of intimidating, but no worries I'm not getting deported or anything!

Afterwards I headed into town (Middlesbrough). I've been plenty, but never on my own so it was kind of nice to just explore. Of course me being the bookworm I am I spent the majority of my time drinking coffee and visiting book stores. My favorite so far is Waterstones. It's like a Barnes and Noble I guess in that its new and nice, but it has the old book store feel. Everything is black and dark with chairs and couches. Loved it. 


A little taste of home. 


Also went and checked out the library! 


So proud,  I only bought one book and it was from a charity shop so I got it for dirt cheap. It's a biography, which I'm not a huge fan of, but it sounds really good!




No comments:

Post a Comment