Honor all people, love the family of believers,
fear God, honor the king.
fear God, honor the king.
-1 Peter 2:17
God loves everyone and he calls us to do the same. I'm pretty sure I can speak for everyone when I say this is hard. There are always certain people that get under your skin or others who we chose to brush off because we don't deem them as acceptable.
As people of God we should live with respect and honor. Christ calls us to live like He did and I don't remember any stories of him turning people away. He accepted everyone. When we label and judge people we are letting Satan into our hearts. We are rebelling against the call God has put on our lives.
We should see every person as an opportunity to show Christ's love. How are you going to show God's love to everyone this Lent?






No comments:
Post a Comment