Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Lent with Lozza — Day Seven





Looks pretty good huh? I finally watched it yesterday after wanting to see if for a while (mostly because it has Gerard Butler in it). You know those stories that put your heart on fire for the Lord? This is one of those. I was blown away for two hours watching this film. I cried, a lot. If you haven't seen this film I want you to. It's amazing ... and it's based on the true story of Sam Childers. Hollywood makes a lot of crap movies but every once in a while it makes a film like this.

This movie is a story, a testimony and it will move you.

Granted there are scenes and actions which you will question, I encourage you to watch it through. I think everyone can relate to Sam Childers in that a walk with God is not an easy task.

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. 
He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, 
for you are with me; your rod and your staff, 
they comfort me.
-Psalm 23:1-4

2 comments: